User Research Center Tour
The User Research Center will be holding several open tour sessions for the Harvard community interested in seeing the lab's capabilities. Learn about the User Research Center's equipment and see demos of our usability/accessibility testing software, including:
- Morae Recorder/Observer in our participant/observation room
- Eye tracking using the desktop Tobii Portable X2-60 Eye Tracker and wearable Tobii Pro Glasses
- Assistive technology including screen readers (JAWS, VoiceOver, NVDA), ZoomText, and alternate input devices
- Document camera recorder and mobile devices
- iPad desktop/floor stands for surveys
Please invite any members of your team who are interested! Space in the lab is limited; please have each member of your team sign up for their own spot for the tour.
If you have any questions about the tours or the User Research Center, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Wednesday, April 11, 2018
- 10:00am - 11:00am
- User Research Center - Lab