All Appointments Now Virtual!
Make an appointment in 3 steps. Step 1: Select a staff member. Step 2: Select an available date. Step 3: Select an available timeslot.
After scheduling your appointment, the librarian will follow-up with a link to a Zoom meeting. You can join a Zoom meeting using your laptop, the Zoom mobile app or a regular phone call.
Research Services Appointments:
- Get advice on the best bodies of literature and journal collections for your research question
- Develop search strategies to feel confident you've done a thorough search
- Get help with APA citations and Zotero
- Get help troubleshooting any research-related question or problem
Scholarly Communication Appointments:
- Find free, public domain multimedia resources for your project, presentation or dissertation
- Define your publishing goals and find the right publication for your research
- Identify helpful tools to build and maintain your scholarly or professional online presence
- Learn about the peer review publishing and editorial process
- Understand copyright, fair use and your rights as an author and user