Introduction to Harvard Dataverse
Come learn about the Harvard Dataverse for data sharing and preservation. You will have an opportunity to discuss your research project and data sharing needs, including:
- The purpose of research data sharing
- How to organize research data for sharing
- Options for sharing deidentified or sensitive data
- Data analysis and visualization tools provided by Harvard Dataverse
- Dataset and file level DOIs and data citations
- How to manage a team project on Harvard Dataverse, and much more.
We will also discuss the importance of curating data to meet FAIR Data guidelines when sharing your data on Harvard Dataverse.
Instructor: Katie Mika, Data Services Librarian, Harvard Library
Celebrate Love Data Week 2024 with Harvard Library!
Join International Love Data Week February 12-16, 2024, to learn about data equity and inclusion, disciplinary communities, and creating a kinder world through data.
Love Data Week Workshops:
Tuesday February 13 at 12pm (virtual workshop)
Wednesday February 14 at 12pm (in-person workshop at Countway Library with lunch)
Thursday February 15 at 12pm (virtual workshop)