Reproducibility for Everyone
Countway Library Open Access Week Program
eLife Ambassadors Workshop
Sponsored by Countway Library, Office for Postdoctoral Fellows, eLife Ambassadors
Join eLife Ambassadors’ workshop on practical approaches to achieving rigour and reproducibility in science! The workshop is designed to provide actionable advice, equipping participants with tools that they can implement in their own work.
The workshop is part of a larger initiative to help researchers achieve greater reproducibility of their work, supported by Protocols.io, Addgene, CodeOcean and others. The organisers are currently inviting the wider scientific community to contribute with resources they know and use (read more: eLife Ambassadors: Practical way to support rigour and reproducibility in science).
- April Clyburne-Sherin, Director of Scientific Outreach, Code Ocean
- Ian Li, PhD, Research Fellow in Endocrinology, Massachusetts General Hospital, eLife Ambassador
- Lenny Teytelman, PhD, CEO, Cofounder, protocols.io
- Jennifer Tsang, PhD, Science Communications and Marketing Coordinator, Addgene
Location: Countway Library, Classroom #403
This workshop is limited to 30 attendees, so register early to confirm your spot! Refreshments will be provided. Open to the public!
- Friday, October 26, 2018
- 12:30pm - 2:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- Countway Library
- Harvard Longwood Campus