User Research Center - Student Tour
The User Research Center is offering an evening tour for Harvard students interested in seeing the lab's capabilities. Learn about the User Research Center's equipment and see demos of our usability/accessibility testing software, including:
- Morae Recorder/Observer in our participant/observation room
- Eye tracking using the desktop Tobii Portable X2-60 Eye Tracker and wearable Tobii Pro Glasses
- Assistive technology including screen readers (JAWS, VoiceOver, NVDA), ZoomText, and alternate input devices
- Document camera recorder and mobile devices
- iPad desktop/floor stands for surveys
Space in the lab is limited; please sign up for your own spot for the tour.
If you have any questions about the tours or the User Research Center, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Wednesday, November 14, 2018
- 5:30pm - 6:30pm
- User Research Center - Lab