Join Countway Library of Medicine at our first ResourceFair
This event will introduce you to time-saving tools to help boost your workplace efficiency in your work, study, research and more.
- Need a good collaborative tool to help with your systematic review?
- Looking for some 3D Anatomy tools?
- What about a way to organize the articles you want to read?
- Want to take sample USMLA tests before your scheduled exam?
We’ll have demonstrations by some of the vendors and raffles prizes to win too!
Come for 5 minutes, 30 minutes or stop by throughout the day!
Thursday, December 6th
Countway Library, Ware Room
**No registration required**
11:30am-11:45am; TBD - Ebsco
12:00pm-12:15pm; Embase - Elsevier
12:30pm-12:45pm; MedOne - Thieme
1:00pm-1:15pm; Global Health Databases - CABI
1:30-pm-1:45pm; How geographic analysis can help research - CGA
2:00pm-2:15pm; My bookshelf/My articles - Browzine
2:30pm-2:45pm; TBD – Wolters Kluwer
3:00pm-:3:15pm; Reaxys - Elsevier
3:30pm-3:45pm; Springer Nature Experiments
4:00pm-4:15pm; QxMD app - QxMD
4:30pm-4:45pm; TRANSFAC - GeneXplain
5:00pm-5:15pm; PROTEOME - GeneXplain
- Thursday, December 6, 2018
- 11:00am - 6:00pm
- Countway Library
- Harvard Longwood Campus