Webinar Screening: Lessons from Scaling User Research at Google
Join us for a screening of the UXPin on-demand webinar "Lessons from Scaling User Research at Google" a case study based on years of scaling user research by Dr. Laura Granka, UX Director, Google.
- How Google incorporates quantitative and qualitative data into product development
- How to communicate user research insights to a multidisciplinary team
- How to select the right user research methods
The webinar runs for 63 minutes.
- Thursday, January 10, 2019
- 11:00am - 12:30pm
- User Research Center - Lab