Webinar Screening: Applying Accessibility Heuristics to a Wireframe: Part 1
Join us for a screening of Deque Systems' on-demand webinar "Applying Accessibility Heuristics to a Wireframe: Part 1". This is the first webinar in a three-part series. (Parts 2 and 3 will be screened at the URC in the following weeks.)
Join Denis Boudreau and Aparna Pasi, two UX accessibility experts at Deque Systems, for this webinar. They will walk you through the fundamentals of a design review process for accessibility, based on the set of accessibility-focused heuristics introduced in the previous webinar session.
In this webinar, you will learn about the following accessibility heuristics:
- Navigating and wayfinding: Users can easily navigate, find content, and determine where they are at all times within the system.
- Structures and semantics of a page: Users can make sense of the structure of the content on each page and understand how to operate within the system.
- Color contrast and legibility: Text and other meaningful information can be easily distinguished and read by users of the system.
- Thursday, January 24, 2019
- 11:00am - 12:00pm
- User Research Center - Lab