Webinar Screening: Applying Accessibility Heuristics to a Wireframe Part 3
Join us for a screening of the on-demand webinar by Deque Systems "Applying Accessibility Heuristics to a Wireframe Part 3" This is the last in a series of 3 webinars.
Join Denis Boudreau and Aparna Pasi, two UX accessibility experts from Deque Systems for this webinar. They will walk you through the fundamentals of a design review process for accessibility, based on the set of accessibility-focused heuristics introduced in the previous webinar session.
In this webinar, you will learn about the following accessibility heuristics:
- Account for multiple interaction methods: Users can efficiently interact with the system using the input method of their choosing (i.e. mouse, keyboard, touch, etc.).
- Provide enough time and preserve information: Users are given enough time to complete tasks and do not lose information if their time (i.e. a session) runs out.
- Control of movement and flashing: Elements on the page that move, flash, or animate in other ways can be stopped, and do not distract or harm the users.
- Thursday, February 7, 2019
- 11:00am - 12:00pm
- User Research Center - Lab