Webinar Screening: Art and Copy: Bridging the Gap Between Design and Content
Join us for a screening of the on-demand webinar "Art and copy: bridging the gap between design and content" from InVision DesignTalks by Lauren Pope, Freelance Content Strategist.
"In the 1960s, there was a creative revolution in advertising when someone decided that art and copy should try sitting in the same room. Applying a similar idea today—and getting content and design practitioners to work together more closely—can transform your work for the better. In this talk, Lauren will look at:
- Why content and design skill-sets are so complementary.
- The importance of having a strategic ‘North Star’.
- How to come up with working principles for a blended team.
- Pair working and how it can transform how you approach things."
The webinar runs for 38 minutes.
- Thursday, May 9, 2019
- 11:00am - 12:00pm
- User Research Center - Lab