Webinar Screening: Winning at Scale: Accessibility in Design Systems & Ops
Join us for a screening of the live webinar by Level Access "Winning at Scale: Accessibility in Design Systems & Ops" in the User Research Center.
"Design Ops, which operationalizes the design process to give designers and copywriters room to focus on the things they do best, also creates an opening for accessibility specialists to play a pivotal role in systems design. But how do you integrate accessibility into design systems so as to create a sustainable process that allows for continuous improvement and a standardized, accessible user experience? In this webinar, Level Access’s Chief Experience Officer, Derek Featherstone, will offer strategies for building accessibility into your organization’s Design Ops.
Join us to learn more about:
- Basic Design Ops terminology, so you’ll know the difference between style guides, pattern libraries, component repositories, and design systems
- Who should be on a Design Ops team and what their roles are
- Real-world examples of how to start working with a design system
- Design Ops models and how different approaches work for different scenarios "
- Tuesday, May 28, 2019
- 2:00pm - 3:00pm
- User Research Center - Lab