HILT Learning Design Affinity Group Fall Conference
Improving Learner Equity through Learning Design
Location: Smith Campus Center, 10th floor conference suite, Glass Box (bring your Harvard ID)
Join us on December 11 to learn how colleagues from across Harvard are working to improve learner equity through learning design. Equitable learning designs are those which remove barriers to learning and actively account for individual differences to support diversity, inclusion, and belonging.
We will feature posters showcasing examples of learning design that:
- address disparities in learner background
- provide equity for global, online learners
- improve online group work
- support underrepresented and first generations students in STEM fields
- apply Universal Design for Learning in an online course
As always, we will include refreshments, networking, and breakout discussions.
Please RSVP for a catering headcount.
- Wednesday, December 11, 2019
- 9:30am - 11:30am