URC Fall Brown Bag Series: Using a Custom Subtheme in OpenScholar
Join us for Using a Custom Subtheme in OpenScholar presented by Maura Ferrarini, UX Designer, Digital Strategies and Innovation, Harvard Library.
Come learn how Harvard Library is using a custom subtheme in OpenScholar to build out departmental and program websites.We will walk through
- how our design system influenced the look & feel of the theme
- how we use GitHub to host and make enhancements to the theme
- how our documentation and demo site can be used by content creators who want to implement the theme on their own OpenScholar sites
Leave with inspiration and ideas of how you can build and use your own custom subtheme with OpenScholar.
The presentation will be held from 12:00-1:00 PM on Zoom. Zoom meeting information will be sent via email once you register.
Open to all Harvard affiliates. Please RSVP for the event below. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.
Accommodation Statement: Persons with disabilities who would like to request accommodations or have questions may contact the User Research Center at firstname.lastname@example.org in advance of the event.
- Wednesday, December 2, 2020
- 12:00pm - 1:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)