Library Welcome for New Concentrators in English
For English concentrators only. Zoom link will be emailed to registered participants on the day of the workshop.
- Meet your librarian
- Troubleshoot issues you've experienced in past research
- Start building your English concentrators' toolkit
- Install the Harvard Library Bookmark.
- Set up your Google Scholar to access everything the library pays for (scroll down the page for instructions)
- Why is it a good idea to do these two things? There's a blog post about it by yours truly.
Other relevant links:
- Literary Research in Harvard Libraries (an online guide)
- Concentrator responses with Odile's annotations
- Something that was hard to get ahold of, a topic in English you want to learn more deeply, what you want to get out of the new concentrators' session---I'll have your responses with my comments ready by the time of the workshop. In the meantime, feel free to browse the responses with my comments from new concentrators in 2020, 2019, and 2018
Related LibGuide: Literary Research in Harvard Libraries by Odile Harter
- Wednesday, December 2, 2020
- 5:00pm - 6:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)