URC Fall Brown Bag Series: Getting Started with Qualtrics Surveys
Join us for Getting Started with Qualtrics Surveys presented by Danielle Lavoie, Lab Manager, User Research Center, Harvard Library.
Interesting in creating a survey to learn more about your users? In this presentation you will learn:
- How to set up your Qualtrics account
- Creating surveys using different qualitative and quantitative question types in Qualtrics
- Sharing and editing your survey with collaborators
- Testing and sharing your survey with your audience
- Tips for sharing surveys online and in-person
The presentation will be held from 12:00-1:00 PM on Zoom. Zoom meeting information will be sent via email once you register.
Open to all Harvard affiliates. Please RSVP for the event below. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.
Accommodation Statement: Persons with disabilities who would like to request accommodations or have questions may contact the User Research Center at firstname.lastname@example.org in advance of the event.