Special Collections Study Room (Fine Arts Library: Fine Arts Library Special Collections) Capacity: 2
The Fine Arts Library welcomes researchers to our Special Collections Study Room to view historical photographs, rare books, manuscript facsimiles, auction sales catalogs, archival collections, and other materials from our Special Collections, which do not circulate outside of the library.
- Special Collections Study Room will be available by appointment only to Harvard students, faculty, and staff beginning on September 1, 2021.
- Appointments will open up to all researchers (both HUID holders and visiting researchers) on October 4, 2021.
- Starting October 4, 2021, all eligible visitors to the Harvard Libraries age 12 or older will be required to present proof of vaccination, along with a photo ID for those age 17 and older, at the Harvard Library Access and Borrowing Office located at Widener Library prior to their scheduled appointment.
- Visitors will be responsible for following all additional COVID-19 safety guidelines as listed on the Harvard Library Visitor Access page.
- Note that non-HUID holders will need to register for an account with the Harvard Library Access and Borrowing Office prior to accessing the library.
Power Available: Yes