Special Collections Reading Room (3rd Floor) (Harvard-Yenching Library: Special Collections Reading Room) Capacity: 5
Harvard-Yenching Library Special Collections, including rare books, archival materials, personal papers, historical photographs, manuscript facsimiles, etc., are open to all researchers regardless of academic affiliation.
- Researchers outside of Harvard who do not hold Borrowing Cards or Reading Room Cards will need to register for a Special Collections Card with the Harvard Library Access and Borrowing Office.
- Patrons must fill out a registration form to create an account for HOLLIS Special Request.
- Special Collections may be viewed in Harvard-Yenching Library's 3rd floor Reading Room (see hours).
- Please review How to Use Harvard Library's Special Collections and Archives and make appointments online in advance.
- If you need assistance, please contact Annie Wang or Sharon Li-shiuan Yang for more information.
Power Available: Yes
You have reached the end of the bookable window. No availability will be shown past this point.
Available Your Booking Unavailable